More than 18 years of experience.
Will Cartwright has more than 18 years of experience in business leadership at the Corporate level. In addition, he has successfully ran a private company for more than 16 years. HIs knowledge of best practices in business and management along with his legal knowledge is what separates him from most other attorneys when it comes to small business challenges.
- Wrongful Terminations
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Sale of Business
- Wage/Hour Compensation
- Disputes between Partners
- Contractual Disputes
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Workers Compensation
Small Business Membership
A new kind of legal service designed to help small business owners with their needs without the high costs of an in-house counsel. In a rapidly changing legal marketplace, the ability to provide flexible, yet consistent, legal skills on demand without the high fixed costs inherent in the traditional legal model, is not only invaluable, it is a crucial need in today's competitive and "high liability" business environment. For a low Membership fee, you can have your own in-house counsel a call or a face meeting away.
What are some benefits to having your own Legal Counsel on call for you?
- Typical legal fees can go up to and above $250 per hour! You won't have to sweat this.
- Typical collection agencies charge up to 25% of the collection they recover, if at all. A plan can be tailored to you collection needs saving you lots of $$.
- Legal issues? Your attorney is a phone call or an email away. If you prefer, set up a face to face meeting with you or your team.
- On going relationship allows lawyers to keep clients out of trouble by addressing small problems before they erupt to major matters.
- Services for Document Reviews, Litigation Defense, Handbook Writing/Updating, Attorney Letters on your behalf....
- No long term contract. Cancel any anytime.
- Reputation is everything. I will make sure the service is excellent.
Services Covered Under the Basic Membership:
Providing Legal Consultation
Employee Handbook Writing/Updating
Attorney Letters of Intent
Administer and secure you company on the TN Drug Free Program
Services can be tailored to your business needs.
Great advice. Timely Correspondence. Overall excellent.
“My case had not been an easy one to navigate and Mr. Cartwright has taken the responsibility and has offered my available options. He has put everything into perspective for me, helping me through this difficult time. I highly recommend him..”
— J. Dodson.
Great Experience & Highly Recommended
“It was such a great experience working with Cartwright Law. I needed several documents created for my small business & I didn't have much time. I contacted Mr. Cartwright and he was so helpful and started working on my case immediately. He was easy to communicate with, very efficient & I received everything I needed within days. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Cartwright Law in the future & I highly recommend for any of your Small Business needs! Thanks Will for taking the time out to help me so quickly & making me feel comfortable throughout the process!”
— A. Thomas
“Mr. Cartwright was extremely hardworking, very knowledgeable, honest, and dedicated to providing me with excellent legal advice and service.”
— E. Hunter.